Clubul de turism Concordia Lugoj

Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Club de turism din Lugoj cu urmatoarele obiective: * organizarea de drumetii, tabere, actiuni de cercetare, * introducerea de noi trasee si popularizarea lor, * educarea tineretului pentru un turism ecologic

Windows 7 slow shutdown Solution

aessea

Numarul mesajelor : 12
    Data de inscriere : 09/12/2013

Windows 7 slow shutdown Solution Empty Windows 7 slow shutdown Solution

Mesaj  aessea Mar Dec 17, 2013 7:35 pm

After installing Windows 7 Professional operating system, shutdown takes five minutes long, and she asked the author why the Windows 7 Professional product key Guan opportunity so Mana, what solution do? Fact, not only my friend had this problem, I believe a large Most people have this confusion, but did not care too much, do not slow down slow it does not matter.

I still solve this problem for everyone now! To prepare for contingencies. Here for everyone eleven Description:

1, Start -> Control Panel -> Power Options -> Enable Advanced Power Management.

2, view the computer device manager to see if there is a hardware device driver problem exists, and if so, to re-install the relevant drivers.

3, Disk Defragmenter. My Computer - Right To defragment the hard disk drive -> Properties -> Tools -> Select disk finishing open the "Disk Defragmenter" window -> Analysis -> Defragmentation -> system begins to organize, complete system will inform you.

4, Windows 7 Home Premium everything before shutdown procedures are not closed, then shut down.

5, open the optimized master -> System Performance Optimization -> Disk Cache Optimization -> remove "WIN shutdown automatically clean up the page file" in front of the hook.

6, do not load the DLL file. In the [Start] -> [run] -> type [Regedit] - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorer, create a file named AlwaysUnloadDLL, is a DWORD value. If you want to remove this optimization, just put the windows 7 pro activation key set to 0.

7, disable the "NVIDIA Driver Helper Service service, which we generally do not need, and it will take up a lot of system resources. Closure is to open the" Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Services "in the pop-up window Locate and right-click the NVIDIA Driver Helper Service items, select "Properties" in the drop-down list box is activated, select "Disabled."

8, modify the registry switch: In the [Start] -> [run] -> type [Regedit] -> [HKEY_CURRENT_USER] -> [ControlPanel] -> [Desktop], the string value [HungAppTimeout] change the value data to [200], the string value [WaitToKillAppTimeout] change the value data to 1000. Moreover, in [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE] -> [System] -> [CurrentControlSet] -> [Control], the string value [HungAppTimeout] numerical data changes to [200], the string value [WaitToKillServiceTimeout] change the value data 1000.

9, if the above measures are ineffective, I believe it is easy to find a system disk, reinstall Windows 7 Home Premium product key system.

VideoStudio common problems arising from the use of solutions

Data/ora curentă este: Dum Mai 19, 2024 1:27 pm